1) USE OF THE WEB SITE
The Content is the exclusive property of the Trignosource, its founders or its respective owners, and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. All trade names, trademarks, service marks and other product and service names and logos on the Web Site and within the Content are proprietary to their respective owners and are protected by applicable trademark and copyright laws. Any of the trademarks, service marks or logos (collectively, the "Marks") displayed on the Web Site are registered marks of the founders or others. Nothing contained on this Web Site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any of the Marks displayed on the Web Site without the express written permission of Trignosource or a third party owner of such Marks. Any unauthorized use of the Marks or any other Content are strictly prohibited.
2) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The content and the web site are provided "as is", without any warranties. Neither the website nor Trignosource makes any guarantees or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the content or results obtained from, accessing and using the web site. Neither the website nor Trignosource shall be liable to the user or anyone else for any inaccuracy, delay, interruption in service, error or omission, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom. In no event will the website nor Trignosource be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, including but not limited to, lost time, lost money, lost profits or good will, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, and whether or not such damages are foreseen or unforeseen with respect to any use of the web site. Neither the website nor any of its affiliates, agents or licensors will be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury resulting from use of the web site, in whole or part, whether caused by negligence, contingencies beyond its control in procuring, compiling, interpreting, reporting or delivering the web site and any content at the web site or otherwise. In no event will the website, its affiliates, agents or licensors be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such content or the web site.
The website assumes no responsibility for the use of third party software on the website and shall have no liability whatsoever to any person or entity for the accuracy or completeness of any outcome generated by such software.
3) ADDITIONAL LEGAL TERMS
Trignosource may discontinue or change the Web Site or its availability to you, at any time.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties relating to Web site and supersedes any and all other agreements, oral or in writing, with respect to the Web Site. The failure of the website, to insist upon strict compliance with any term of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver with regard to any subsequent failure to comply with such term or provision. This Agreement is personal to you, and you may not assign your rights or obligations to anyone. If any provision in this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
4) ANTI-HACKING PROVISION
(1) use the Web Site for any purpose that is prohibited by any law or regulation, or to facilitate the violation of any law or regulation;
(2) use or attempt to use any "deep-link," "scraper," "robot," "bot," "spider," "data mining," "computer code" or any other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, process or methodology or manual process having similar processes or functionality, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Web Site or any data or content found on or accessed through the Web Site without prior express written consent;
(3) obtain or attempt to obtain through any means any materials or information on the Web Site that have not been intentionally made publicly available either by their public display on the Web Site or through their accessibility by a visible link on the Web Site;
(4) in any way bypass or circumvent any other measure employed to limit or prevent access to the Web Site or its content;
(5) violate the security of the Web Site or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Web Site, data, materials, information, computer systems or networks connected to any server associated with this Web Site, through hacking, password mining or any other means;
(6) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Web Site or any activities conducted on or through the Web Site, including accessing any data, content or other information prior to the time that it is intended to be available to the public on the Web Site;
(7) take or attempt any action that, in the sole discretion of this Web Site's operators, imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load or burden on the Web Site or such operation's infrastructure.